Sunday, December 7, 2008

He did it!

Bryant finally wee'd in the toilet! I pumped him full of juice and set the timer for 15 minutes.  After two accidents, he says I have to go potty as he was weeing, I set the timer for 10 minutes and it worked.  He wee'd three times.  Then it was off to Target, as I had promised him a train if he went.  Then today, nothing.  He wouldn't even put on the underpants!  We have playgroup at our house tomorrow, so we'll try again!  Wish us luck!  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Keep at it. He'll get it-- or be home schooled. Just Kidding!

Amy said...

He'll catch on! It seems like it will never happen when you are in the middle of it, especially with boys!! But then one day they just get it and it seems like it wasn't so bad. That is why we blog...to remind us how it REALLY is!!