Michelle tagged me for this post. The instructions are to go to your photos, select the sixth folder and the sixth photo in the folder, then tell the story behind the photo. Then tag six of your friends.
I only had two folders... not very good at that moving photos around thing. So I went to the sixth album and sixth photo. This is Bryant, my very cute son when we had just moved back from England and were living in our stepsister's vacation home, it used to be her grandmother's and now she has it. And who ever is in town stays there. It is a cute little cottage and you feel like you will see the beach and ocean out the back window but you see a huge backyard instead! Sydney had gotten some headbands and Bry was trying them out. He was obsessed with them for about a week! Thank goodness!
I tag Tari P., Kacie P., Kristina W., Jaynee W., Mandy H., Brianne S.

No comments:
Post a Comment