
My old Apple got whacked by Bryant, he threw something at the screen and this is what happened! It will be okay, I said. Todd said it would only spread until you couldn't see anything at all, darn! So last weekend we were in Portland for Nana's birthday, sorry to my friends-we will come visit in August, I promise! Todd and I went out and came back with this lovely little thing! I got to watch Germany score their third goal to go on and win third place in the World Cup while Todd campared the laptops that I had chosen and he had approved... The Apple is backwards from all other pc's and now I have to re-learn how it all works!

2 comments:
Yeah for you! It looks great... I want one!
So happy you got a new computer!! Is it off limits to kids? :) Don't tell Bryce you got a PC though!
Post a Comment