Our lovely friend, Lomney, gave us tickets to the ballet! So last night my friend A. and her daughter picked Sydney and I up and we headed into the city! Pacific Northwest Ballet was doing a dress rehearsal, Director's Choice last night. We had so much fun and liked some acts better than others, but we had good company, many water breaks, gummy bears and skittles! After the second act we headed out for better seats. The photo below is in our first seats, not to bad, they were toward the back of the second tier before we moved...
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how fun!! I love the ballet. I can't wait some day when I can take Nyah. We always do a night out with my mom once a year and go to the ballet... I miss that! that looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment