
Two and a half years after we started with the expander... the beginnings of a $6,000 mouth!

The reason it has taken so long... not wearing her headgear consistently! And with braces, she still has to wear them! If she doesn't, I get to listen to her Zune that day!
4 comments:
I had braces for almost 4 years!! and almost 4000 dollars! Fun Tay, do what your supposed to so you can get them off!!
Wow $6000!!!!!! I had braces and James will need them soon, but ours are free on the NHS. Not nice, but worth it.
$6,000?!!!!!! Are you kidding me? is that what braces cost now a days? I need to start saving just for that! Taylor sure looks cute in braces though (make sure you tell her I said that - heehee! :))
She's very lucky to have them now. I still had mine on the beginning of my senior year!! I sure hope Bryce has a job with good insurance when our kids are to that point!!!
Post a Comment