My tiny miracle baby is Eleven years old! Her birthday is two days before Halloween and so every year I try to keep it separate. Her birthday party is a birthday party and not a Halloween party... She got roller blades, books and pet shops from us, money from Jensen grandparents, books from Ryan grandparents and new curtains and bedding from Leppert grandparents. Sydney is such a sweetheart. So sincere, helpful, petite, thoughtful, artistic, musically talented in piano and singing, hates being a middle child, very aware of other's needs and such a hugger!
This year she chose to go Ice Skating at Castle Ice and invited some friends from church and school, oh and her BFF who moved away last year. I'm pretty sure they all had a blast, even Muna who had never skated before in her life! She was off the wall by the time we left, two hours later! Her friends know Sydney well, she received an endless supply of art supplies and a couple of gift cards. Target, here we come! All in all, I think she had a pretty good eleventh birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment