While Grandpa and Grandma were at home getting the turkey ready and in the oven, the rest of us headed to the highschool for the Turkey Bowl. Todd and Taylor played flag football, Sydney and Bryant played in the snow with friends.
Besides Grandpa and Grandma Jensen, my brother Ben and his girlfriend Lindsay came over for the day and to eat turkey with us. I have to say my favorite dishes at Thanksgiving are cranberry sauce, made a great one from scratch this year that is a keeper and stuffing! I could care less about the turkey actually, but eat a tiny bit with lots of cranberry sauce and it's all good! The one thing I do not like about cooking a turkey is the smell afterwards, like the left over drippings, grease whatever that is, it smells horrible. Good thing I don't have clean up! That's Todd's job! He also ironed my napkins for me, what a great guy he is! Next year we've invited my family... we'll see who shows up! I think I need a larger house!

No comments:
Post a Comment