Bryant was taking a bath with a ton of toys and a bit of water...I was in the shower when all three of my children run into the bathroom and yelling that Bryant has lost his first tooth! Quickly I yelled, "Get out! I'm naked!" After I was dried off and dressed, as was Bry, he came in to show me his tooth! Not too long ago I posted a photo of his two adult teeth growing in behind his bottom front baby teeth and how freaky it was. Well one was finally pushed out and the other is a little bit loose. He says it feels funny. He put his little tooth under his pillow in a zip lock baggie, this makes it a whole lot easier for the Tooth Fairy to actually find the tiny tooth, and she left him a one dollar bill in place of the tooth! What a lucky boy! He is very dry in these photos as he dressed quickly and forgot to lotion his body, a must!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea! He was so cute at church on Sunday showing off his gap. While in the car today Kaylin started telling me about how Bryant's tooth fell out and he left it for the tooth fairy and he got a dollar. She was pretty excited for him.
Cool!! That was too funny about everyone running in while you were showering! haha - too exciting to wait I guess!
Post a Comment