Friday, September 9, 2011

Out with the old and in with the new!

 I can't even express just how much I love my new washer and dryer!  Love, Love, Love them!  Drying takes 1/4 of the time!  I chose not to buy the pedestals, that were $250 each!  So far it has been okay, but I may need my husband to build me a stand of sorts down the line for way cheaper.

3 comments:

Lucas Kain said...

Oh yes! When I compare with the times when we didn't have them.. No, I can't really do it. Too awesome!

___
International calls

kacie said...

Oh my gosh! I have never seen your laundry room so clean! Jk Im just jealous :)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Awesome! Hey, I know where you can get free plans for WAY better pedestal. And you can customize it to whichever size you want (if you want bins or laundry baskets to fit in them!). I plan on building one myself...eventually. It's on "the list." lol