Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

 While the boys were waiting eagerly in line to visit with Santa, trying to be so good, one elf told the other elf in German to give the boys all coal as their gift!  Coal gum that is!  And they loved it too, my kids even told me they hoped Santa brings them coal gum in their stockings this year!  Ha ha!
 Bryant told Santa that he wants Nerf blaster guns and an alarm clock.  Below is our first and probably only fire this year.  Todd thinks we need to save the little wood we do have for an emergency when the power goes out!  I so wish we would put in a gas fireplace that comes on with a switch!  I miss that!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

In primary yesterday I asked the kids to make their "prized possession" with some salt dough. Bryant tried over and over to make a nerf gun. I hope Santa comes through for him ;-).

Li said...

Your fire looks so cozy!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I love real fires! Hey, if there ever is an emergency, we have a tree we cut down, so tons of logs out in our yard. They would need to be split, but you are more than welcome to have them!!