Bryant's teacher actually held a 100 days of school/Valentines day party! This is our first party of the year! No Harvest party near Halloween, and when there wasn't going to be a Winter party near Christmas I asked her if she was just not into parties, the answer was yes. I think the kids had so much fun! She had different stations set up around the room. Above Bryant is glueing his cheerios to a piece of paper that had a big 100 on it to celebrate the 100th day of school! There was also an eating table, one for decorating your Valentine holder and coloring a pennant. Below he is checking out his loot!
I decided to make my first cheesecake for my family. It turned out great! It chilled overnight and the morning of Valentines day I opened the fridge and noticed a block of cream cheese sitting there. Ugh! It was supposed to have all three blocks and I had only used two in the recipe! It was Lime Coconut Cheesecake and it was a tad bit limey but so good! As a friend said, it is less fattening this way! Ha ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment