Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pre-Easter Egg Hunts

Saturday morning we had our first Easter Egg hunt at home with Nana and Louise.  They hid the eggs in the front and back year and never fail they forget how many they've hidden!  We've decided that it is a tradition now for them to forget how many eggs were hidden!  We think the children found them all, we shall see!  After this we all headed out, they went home to Portland for a funeral and we headed to the church for our ward brunch and egg hunt.  I didn't get any photos of the church hunt, forgot and it was over so fast anyways.  I also forgot Easter morning photos, darn! 



1 comment:

Arya Samaj Mandir said...

Nice Blog, this blog is informative in action & as well as decorative with the latest knowledge. That is why I will wait for your kindly new information - Arya Samaj Mandir, Love Marriage Delhi