Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Some 97 degree Utah Fun!

 I was trying different settings on my camera not knowing what I was doing at all, Ha!  Going to Grandpa and Grandma Ryan's home means we get to play pool, and Bryant is finally old enough to use the sticks!  Sydney doesn't look too happy in this photo, she was probably mad and Bry for something...
 We were fortunate enough to have a personal tour of Antelope Island by a State Parks dude.  He has really cool and knew a lot.  I hope the kids learned something.  We saw tons of buffalo, they have about 750 on the island right now.  The babies are so cute!
 Grandma is a professional photographer with Busath in SLC and while we took turns getting our photos taken this is what Taylor did to keep busy, making friendship bracelets.
 Grandma taught us how to make bread, this is what you do to get out all the air bubbles, too much fun!
Bryant taught Grandpa how to play chopsticks, a finger game all elementary school age children know I was informed...

No comments: