Todd's cousin was married this past weekend in Friday Harbor on the San Juan Islands. We had to drive an hour and a half to get to the ferry then an hour on the ferry to just get there. It was beautiful out there but I don't like being stuck on an island relying on the ferry as your only way off! The wedding was a fairy tale garden wedding. It was so fun to visit with Todd's uncle Bill and his family again. I decided to try to get a good photo of Bryant to hang on the wall by the girl's Eight year old baptism photos. I think I got some good ones. He doesn't last long so we just kept walking around to find a good place for pictures and he was a good sport until the end!
Sydney loves her daddy!
The kids were sitting on the back of the car getting ready to change their clothes and fell in, too funny! Taylor was the Tate-sitter! She saved the wedding for Cousin Shannon! Look at those runner thighs and bum, goodness!

1 comment:
It was so nice to see all of you! I always have so much fun when we are together. We really need to try to do it more. And Yes, Taylor did save me! She is the baby whisperer!
Post a Comment