Sunday, October 5, 2008

Remodel is finished... finally!

This is Stan and Tom, they installed the tile backsplash.  It took them a day and a half to get it finished.  As I was posting this, I realized I hadn't taken a finished photo.  After Taylor finished the dishes, I will take one and get it posted.  It looks so nice and I just have to paint on the sealant tomorrow, 72 hours after the grout is put on.  OOOOh, I just love it! 

6 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Ooh...I love it!!!

Michelle said...

That is an awesome back splash. I love the stone!

Tari said...

Love your new kitchen!!!!!! I bet you do too!

Michelle said...

You're welcome to steal my blog idea, and I want those favorite recipes of yours, so steal away!

The Wi Family said...

Beautiful! I finally had some time to myself to check out the blog. Your kitchen looks awesome. How fun. And I'm sure you're glad to have it all complete!

kacie said...

Love it. cant wait to see it!!!