Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hallowee 2008

We were invited to a Halloween themed pot luck dinner.  We took "Poly-juice potion", Hungarian Mushroom soup...yummy!  The funny desert was cat litter cake!  Ewwww!  It was good though!  Our Nana and Papa came into town and joined us for dinner and trick or treating.  Taylor didn't dress up this year, she wanted to be a McKnight sixth grader in her new school sweatshirt!  he he!  Sydney was Hermione, and Bryant was Woody!  



Taylor and Bryant were looking at the Big Dipper in the sky, the stars were so bright and beautiful!  Bryant was truly enjoying the whole go knock and get candy thing this year.  He even complained his bucket was getting to heavy, so I carried a bucket full in my sweatshirt for him.  With Sydney's birthday so near Halloween, we've had a sugar filled week!  Her friend party is next week too! 

3 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Sydney totally looks like Hermione! I'm glad your kids had such a great time. :-)

kacie said...

Looks like tons of fun! Tell sydney happy birthday. Im horrible with those things. I know when they all are but I just don't do cards, Im bad. I will get my pictures up soon i promise.

The Wi Family said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! By the way-you didn't make Rachel cry. She freaked out after nursery when Leiana was holding Jenna.