Sometime during the week our downstairs toilet got plugged up. So after many different attempts to unplug it and it not working, and Todd out of town, and Bryant twice flushing unbeknownst (is that even a word?) to me and standing water left on my hard wood floor TWICE! and a wet Woody doll dragged across the floor... I figured something must be stuck, something like a toy put in there by Bryant! Todd tried to unplug it and couldn't either, that made me feel a bit better! We ended up keeping it locked up while our guests were here and made everyone run upstairs to use the loo, and hoping they made it! This is Saturday night... Todd made Bryant reach in to see if he could feel anything... we ended up buying a toilet auger, that thing they call a snake, and it didn't bring anything up... so Todd sent me to the store for a toilet seal part and he took off the toilet. Way at the bottom of the toilet he found a knight! It was Bryant after all! Now it is all fixed and I will be watching Bryant a little better now.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is too funny that Todd made Bryant stick his little hand in there to see if he could feel anything. Such a dad thing to do. Moms are like, "Keep your hands out of that filthy water!" I'm sorry you had to tear out the toilet to find the plug. Setting the toilet was one of our least favorite jobs building this house. My mainline backed up the weekend after Nate and Dave put in the toilets. I had to call a guy with a snake. We think it was a chunk of the beeswax seal that they let fall into the pipe.
I love the picture! What a fiasco-I'm so excited to have boys:) Rachel won't even go near the toilet which is good and bad (I do want her to potty trained at some point)!
Post a Comment