Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas card photo shoot

A couple of days ago I received our first Christmas cards of the season, and went... oh, no!  I had totally forgotten about sending cards out!  What is wrong with me, I am like a chicken running around without a head most of the time now days!  Ugh!  So last night I made my wonderfully, perfect, proper children put on white shirts and Santa hats to pose properly for me to take the best photo ever, if that is even possible with my camera, it was free so I shouldn't complain too loudly.  I got maybe ten photos to choose from... this is one of them I narrowed it down to...
This is the second one and the one I chose (I think).  We'll see when I pick them up tomorrow.  he he he.
I must say that Sydney was putting up the biggest stink.  I seriously would have used this photo, except you can't see Taylor's face at all.  You can see Syd's tonsils! Did I spell that right?
Weird tongues and constipation going on in this one...
Naughty Santa boy!  He wouldn't put on his shirt!
Hope all your photo shoots go better than mine did!

2 comments:

kacie said...

that is too funny. Im not even doing cards. Good luck

Amy said...

Christmas cards!! I have them all planned out...for NEXT year, or perhaps the year after that! What a fun and adorable bunch of kids you have! Thanks for sending me the link. I love to catch up with people via blogs!!