Monday, December 22, 2008

Church is cancelled!

I can't remember church ever being cancelled in a ward I was attending...but it was yesterday.  We were at a friend's Christmas party and  got the message that church was indeed cancelled for the next day.  It snowed all day long and overnight too.  A few families got together, we ate potluck, watched the Seahawks, played the Wii fit and rock band, and went sledding, or some of us did.  This is Taylor and a friend.
This is Sydney and her friend.

This is Bryant whining about it snowing in his face and complaining that he wanted to go home!  He wasn't the only one.  So the moms took the little ones home.

I put these photos in backwards order, this is Taylor opening an early Christmas present...because we were going sledding, of course!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I must say I am happy to be in sunny AZ! But, part of me would like at least one turn with the sled!