Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lunch at McDonalds

I really don't think I ever took my girls to lunch at McDonalds... because I don't like it! But, Bryant is another thing all together.  We go to get out of the house.  Our friends live around the corner from us and then it is a short walk, just a couple of blocks, to McDonalds.  This day our friend Rylee was wanting to be called "Hopper" from A Bugs Life movie.  Today at church the graduating nursery kids, we have three, went to singing time in Primary.  They were asked to introduce themselves... Rylee said, "I'm Picasso".  Bryant said, "I'm Bryant, call me Hopper!"... he he he!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

When we lived in Wyoming (at like 6000 feet in altitude) it was colder than outer darkness, and I took my kids to the McDonalds playland every week- sometimes twice. I bought 99 cent fries and let the play for an hour. Small price to pay for a little sanity!