Saturday, January 24, 2009

Children's Museum

I just found out we have a great Children's museum not too far from us!  On Friday Bryant and I met my friend, whom I've know since fifth grade and her son, at the museum.  The boys had so much fun!  There was a tree house, water play area, music area, a semi-truck to climb through, a blower/vacuum system (in the photo below), and art and dress up area, and a 3 and under area with a great big huge train table. I was thinking of getting a membership pass, but once Bryant turns four in April he won't be able to go to the train table anymore!  He will definitely not like that at all!  But there is a great Children's Museum in Seattle we may join and meet our friends there.  So much fun!
This is B with our friend, who wouldn't turn around and look at me!  


1 comment:

Dry Creek Damsel said...

It is fun following your life and your family. Where are you living now? I have added you to my list of blogs I am following so I can keep track of what is going on. I have not been good about updating recently but my goal in the past has been once or twice a week.