Friday, February 20, 2009
I just have to share this blog with you!
Every once in awhile the Pioneer Woman suggests a blog to read. It is called the Nieniedialogues, look at my list of blogs to find it. It was suggested as a romance story... so I was hooked and went to look at it! This is a blog of a mother of four children and her life. She and her husband were in an really bad airplane crash last August and I am reading it all backwards. They were burned terribly and are still recovering, she is worse off than him. She can't feed herself yet... I am at the part after the crash where readers have written in with their favorite stories of Steph ie. NieNie, Mrs. Neilsen... and I am getting to know her through these old posts of hers and loving it! She reminds me it is fun being a mom and to cherish the little things! I can't wait to hug my kids and tell them I love them, for no good reason! I have shed some tears and Todd thinks I'm crazy, but go have a look and see for yourself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE this blog. I discovered it right after their plane crash. Jack came into the office to me sitting at the computer sobbing. He too thought it was silly that I was crying over the life of someone I hadn't ever met. They just don't understand. =0)
Post a Comment