Let me try to explain Taylor... she is very smart, creative, fun, hand on, active, bored easily, cute as a button (even in her not too cute age), compassionate, caring, and a mad scientist! The other day she said, "Mom, do you want to come see my fort?". Sure... so we went outside into the backyard and there it was built under our ugly pine tree and around the wood pile that has no other place to be. This is the back side.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Tay... What more can I say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Doug says all kids were meant to grow up in the country-where they can built and climb to their heart's content. I agree.
That is awesome! Logan would LOVE Taylor!!!!
Hey Kelly! Glad I found your blog! Love the lean-to. What a creative little girl!
I love to see that kind of creativity, especially from a girl!!
Crazy girl! Dont let her grow up cause then she will like boys and that is bad.
Glad to see Taylor has not changed!!! James misses her!
Post a Comment