This is my Mother's day gift from my family! I have been wanting a new camera for years! Yeah! This photo was taken by my old camera and didn't even focus.
Wow, it is amazing the difference in quality a camera can have. These are begonias and fushias that Todds' mom was planting, I just loved the colors! Here is my old point and shoot taken with my new camera. Bye Bye camera!
Hi! I am married to my best friend and mother to three fun, energized children. My oldest is a sophomore in highschool, my middle child is a seventh grader in middle school and my youngest is a second grader, Yikes! One in every school.
3 comments:
Awesome! Nathan bought me a new camera for Christmas the year before last, and I love it. The zoom is very neat!
YAY! Happy Mother's day!
I want one that snaps the shot as soon as you push the button. Happy mothers day.
Post a Comment