Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Garden Groweth...even without sun!

Here are my blueberry plants, the closest one even has buds on it already!  Then the raspberries are in the background and growing nicely.  I hope we get some berries this year!  
Remember my apple and pear trees?  They weren't dead like Todd thought!  They live and are blooming!
My vegetable garden looks a little different than when I showed you before.  In the back on the left are the beans and peas, the ones from starts are the ones you can see pretty well.  The ones from seeds are still growing under the surface, I hope!  Along the back are my tomato plants.  I stand on the boogie board to water along the fence.  Next you see eight round patches.  These are my zucchini, squash, lemon cucumber and regular cucumbers.  I had a neighbor who planted hers in a well and it worked so good for her,  that is how I've always done it since...all the water runs down to the plant.  To the right are the herbs, to the left are carrots and peppers.  In front of those are the spinach and lettuces and then the Walla Walla Sweet Onions, which are growing nicely!  I love to watch the growth in my yard, I can hardly wait for veggies to be ready, but first we need more sun!  Hope your gardens are growing well!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! Love the garden, and I'm so happy that it's growing!

Paige said...

Lookin' good!

Kristy Weaver said...

That is awesome! I wish i could grow a garden like that!