I felt like giving Todd a birthday party. So he gave me a list of friends and we had a BBQ, with cake and a pinata! The kids even had fun!
We had to sing twice, or at least start over as the candles blew out with a breeze that came by! Look at those nice raspberry plants behind Todd, don't they look nice? We are actually going to get a nice berry harvest this year! In this photo some of the Dads are trying to figure out how to get the pinata ready for hits again! It had fallen off once before and now they are trying something else, using Taylor's tetherball pole. The pinata is a football and it was stuffed with good chocolate candy, not the normal stuff with junkie toys and candy. Todd is about to pitch Taylor the football, she did hit it and broke it a bit, but then we just broke it open and tossed it onto the ground where there was a mad dash for candy! Like our nice wood pile right in the middle of our backyard? It is the first thing you see when you look out the door! U G L Y! After vacation, I am moving it to a corner of the yard...
Happy Birthday Todd. Sorry I chose to share your birthday with one of my children. Oh well. Hope it was a good one!! Next years the big black one :P I love syds haircut! Have fun
Hi! I am married to my best friend and mother to three fun, energized children. My oldest is a sophomore in highschool, my middle child is a seventh grader in middle school and my youngest is a second grader, Yikes! One in every school.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Todd. Sorry I chose to share your birthday with one of my children. Oh well. Hope it was a good one!! Next years the big black one :P I love syds haircut! Have fun
"How many men does it take to hang a pinata?" Lol Happy b-day Todd!
Post a Comment