Do you have a card and a card reader slot (or whatever the technical term for it is, ask Todd :-))? I used to use my cord, but then the port in my camera broke and I couldn't use it anymore. Now I just take the memory card out of the camera and stick it in my computer. Good luck!
Hi! I am married to my best friend and mother to three fun, energized children. My oldest is a sophomore in highschool, my middle child is a seventh grader in middle school and my youngest is a second grader, Yikes! One in every school.
3 comments:
Don't you hate that?! I have started storing mine in the case with my laptop. Ditto for the iPod cables.
Do you have a card and a card reader slot (or whatever the technical term for it is, ask Todd :-))? I used to use my cord, but then the port in my camera broke and I couldn't use it anymore. Now I just take the memory card out of the camera and stick it in my computer. Good luck!
Oh no! I hope you find it soon!!
Post a Comment