Sunday, February 21, 2010

Almost sixty!

Last week was so beautiful here in Seattle! The kids were out of school for Winter break and on Thursday we met up with the ward playgroup at the park. We brought a packed lunch and played for two hours in the sun! Taylor brought a friend so she wouldn't get bored. Sorry about the white building in the background... it is sort of blinding!
Sydney and her friend scooted the loop the whole time!
I was tossing the ball to Bryant while looking into the camera and the toss didn't go so well! See the shadow of the ball...it was way too high of a toss, sorry Bry. He actually spent most of the time climbing the rocks and playing baseball with his friend Kaylin. She would toss him the ball and he actually connected a few times! I didn't get a good photo of the two of them playing ball though...
What a gorgeous little man!

3 comments:

kacie said...

Sorry I never comment. I read but sometimes my keyboard doesn't work. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Mandy said...

I think that we have all of your rain! Grass is actually growing out in the desert! We had over half an inch yesterday.

Michelle said...

Cool place. Is it close to your house? All we have is dirt, dirt, and more dirt. :)