This is a photo of Taylor's science fair project on the first attempt...she had done it all on her own while I was gone and she had all kinds of spelling errors. So she fixed all the spelling and capitalization errors and I forgot to take a photo of the finished product! I must say she chose a topic that is so original...not! I think this is the most popular with all the students. I'll have to ask her how many did the same experiment and get back to you. Anyways, she and her father had fun conducting the experiment last weekend.
Taylor had left out a few of her supplies and Bryant found the tape dispenser, the one I use when scrapbooking...

1 comment:
Way to go Taylor!!! It looks great and sounds like a fun experiment to do :) Bryant's decorating is nice as well... hehehe I'm glad it wasn't permanent markers :)
Post a Comment