Eric just put some grass seed down this weekend. Needless to say, we are NOT happy about this white stuff. I'm hoping the temperature stays above freezing. It's supposedly 39 degrees right now.
Hi! I am married to my best friend and mother to three fun, energized children. My oldest is a sophomore in highschool, my middle child is a seventh grader in middle school and my youngest is a second grader, Yikes! One in every school.
4 comments:
No Way!! Up north here it is bright and sunny, You must not want to give up winter.
Eric just put some grass seed down this weekend. Needless to say, we are NOT happy about this white stuff. I'm hoping the temperature stays above freezing. It's supposedly 39 degrees right now.
I can't believe you had snow. We didn't get it here.
We were so excited too!! Just wish it had stuck!!!
Post a Comment