This was our play area last weekend at Diamond Lake in northeast Washington state. We had so much fun, thanks Uncle Casey & Aunt Molly! We also got lots of excercise climbing up and down all those stairs! It was fun to see my family and their kids. The great thing is, that as they grow up a bit, they get along a whole lot better!

Bryant and Tyler wrestling Grandpa.


I'm really not quite sure what or why Taylor is making this face... but it is funny!


The paddle boats were a huge hit!

Bathing beauties!

I just love this photo! Bryant was in pure heaven on this and all tube rides. He couldn't get enough and is laughing his head off!

I felt pretty safe riding with the little kiddos. I didn't want to get flipped, besides we were being pulled by a pontoon party boat!

My handsome husband!

The kids caught a ton of little tiny carp. Taylor had fun and even tried out Grandpa's fly rod, as we didn't bring any fishing gear.

The rocky beach was fun, they mostly threw rocks in the water.


Tay and Bry loved the kayaks!
No comments:
Post a Comment