Our friends came into town for a couple of touring days. This is when we pretend to be tourists once a year and go site seeing with the kids. The Space Needle was pretty cool and pretty high up too!


The zoo was fun, we packed a lunch and walked forever! All the girls wanted to do was to take photos of animals and fought over the camera.

Some of us at the Pacific Science center, I must admit I prefer to go to OMSI in Portland, so much better! It is worth a trip down.

Oops! Here we are at the zoo again, out of order. All the kids wanted to climb onto this poor comodo dragon's back!

I always have to catch Tay off guard to get her in a photo, so here is she dazed!


Sydney wanting a photo of the monkeys behind her. I told her she had to be in the photo too or I wouldn't take it and then it focused on the monkey instead of her, darn! Great times with friends!
1 comment:
I am so sad that we couldn't join you. I have promised my kids a Seattle get-away. Maybe in September...
Post a Comment