Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Sydney is still quite small for her grade... but her friend K is reall tall! See the boy in the left in the blue shirt? He had a crush on Sydney all last year. She came home from school and told me he was watching her during lunch, she'd catch him and tell him to stop. He'd look away, then she'd catch him again! Too funny! She's like... whatever, Noah.


Just look at poor little Bryant's worried face... so sad. I stayed and walked him all the way to his classroom and...
He had a great time! Mrs. Wolcott read the story about the Gingerbread boy and he said he as scared when the gingerbread boy disappeared! They then toured around the school looking for him and an aid named Ms. Fox was caught wiping crumbs off her shirt... he did show up back in the room and everyone got to eat a cookie! So much fun!

Bryant's good friend K is in the other kindergarten class and her mom thought it would be fun to take a photo of them in Kindergarten and then in fifth grade!

Taylor's first day was a day after the other two started. I told her I wanted a photo before she left and she just looked at me and said No! But when we got outside, she went and stood in front of the tree for me! What a good little girl! So I now have a kindergartener, a fifth grader and an eighth grader!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I can't believe Bryant is in kindergarten! Wow. I hope you're having fun with some time to yourself. If you miss having kids around, feel free to come to playgroup ;-).

Sarah said...

How grown up they have got!!!

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Kindergarten!!!

I forgot to tell you...I went down for dinner at Sushi Teriyaki last week (or the week before?!) and say Taylor out riding her bike. She's gotten so big!