We dropped off Bryant at a friend's to play, took Sydney to school and then headed to McKnight for Taylor's graduation from middle school. Wow! She will be in high school next fall... We decided to take the second row in the bleachers at the back to be able to see, we had good seats. This graduation was two hours too long! I told Taylor in the morning that most everyone would be dressed nicely... this is what she wore, can you believe it? Well actually, yes! This is so Taylor... and her friend Catalina. Above photo, Taylor is somewhere halfway up on the right side, can't you see her? I couldn't either until she stood up for her sports recognition.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we sure love Taylor around this house! She is so much fun to have in YW too. THat is going to be kinda crazy having a highschooler, right?! Just imagining Nyah in HS makes me want to pull my hair out! No jk, I'm excited too! ;)
Post a Comment