Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of School 2011

 Taylor is a freshman and made the high school soccer team!
 Sydney is a sixth grader in middle school and loves it!
 Running for the bus.  My kids have trained the bus drivers to stop in front of our house!  How convienient!
 Bryant being Bryant, would not pose for me in front of the little tree in our front yard.  This is the best of what I got of him.  That is his teacher Ms. Wylie and his new friend Adam.  And this is what he looked like as I left the classroom!  Ha!  At least he let go of me.  On the second day of school, I told him mom's couldn't enter the classroom and he'd have to go in on his own, and he did!  What a big boy I have, no more baby!

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann