So... I gave in and went to the midnight movie of Twilight. We had 42 in our group and they opened another theatre for us! Wasn't that nice of them? I am not a fanatic by any means. I liked the books and after all my friends were raving about them I just had to read them to see what all the hype was... I really can't remember the last time I was up at 2:30AM, probably pulling an all-nighter in college. I agreed to go to the midnight showing because I thought that Friday would be a late start Friday for the girls and I could sleep in a bit... no such luck, we have half days because of conferences! I also knew Todd wouldn't be interested at all. I did like the film. I think they cast Bella spot on! She was wonderful! I didn't like Edward at first, he wasn't what I imagined him to be like. But because he is Diggory from Harry Potter, he grew on me. They did a good job condensing down the book and my friend, who hasn't read them and still may not, totally understood everything. We were sitting in the theatre for over an hour, just chatting, it was fun and I wasn't even that tired, but I am right now. I just had lunch and am sitting down in my recliner with my nice warm laptop on my lap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, oh, sorry about that! Definitely go see this show!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the new background...
I'm glad you liked the movie! I've heard nothing but negative reviews. :-p I'm not sure I'm going to make it out to the theatre to see this one...
I was going to ask you about the movie but forgot. I'm glad it was fun!
I am so happy you found me too!! So you guys are still up by Seattle? Any chance of moving back closer? We miss you guys!! Carly and Brooke saw the pictures and were reminiscing :) Glad you liked Twilight...Shane is going with me next weekend! I even got him to read the first book!
I told Janae you did this, and she burst out laughing, "She did?" Yeah, Janae, you should read her blog. To which she answered, "She just calls me when she has news." I thought it was funny.
I went to the midnight showing too! I loved it! I saw it again Thanksgiving night! I'll probably go see it again when my sister comes to town for Christmas! I'm kind of a fanatic... LOL I think it's so funny that so many people were disappointed... yes, it's cheesy, but it's not really meant for us, it's meant for TEENAGE girls! LOL
Post a Comment