Sydney is home today and tomorrow as she has half days until next Thursday, due to conferences. Bryant is so excited to have someone other than me to play with, although they are on their second viewing of Kung Fu Panda!
Todd has started traveling again. He is still with Infosys Consulting here, but is on a new project. Get this... Intel in Hillsboro, Oregon! Just where we came from! I can't believe it! It is driving me crazy that he is there and we are here! If you couldn't tell... I'd go back in a heartbeat for sure! He leaves Monday mornings and is home Thursday nights. I am once again joining my "single" mom friends Tari and Michelle! This is our first week, so wish me luck!

3 comments:
We're on our second year, and yeah, it stinks not having him around, but it gets easier. Our family has a much better routine when Nathan is gone. He comes home and everything falls apart-- we go into vacation mode.
Love the new background. It's very festive!
Well, thank heavens the economy is so bad right now. The up side to that is Scott's company has restricted all travel! It has pretty much come to a halt for the remainder of the year!!! Sorry to hear Todd is traveling though. It stinks no matter how long he's gone.
I wish my husband traveled. That would mean he would make more:) someday maybe. Hope you make it!! Good luck.
Post a Comment