This is my sister Molly. She made a boat load of sweet potatoes! They were yummy, but I still have tons leftover!
Here are the men watching some movie, oblivious to our slaving in the kitchen all daylong! Look at all the toys and train tracks all over the floor, I'm glad I didn't get sued from someone tripping!
The kid table... not sure why Bryant is looking at the lights...hmmm...
Starting with Todd, to his left is Lindsay and my brother Ben (they must like each other, she is still hanging around. We first met her this summer at my Grandmother's funeral reunion... he just moved in with her, so she must like him. We have to tease him as this is the first girl we've ever been introduced to and yes, we like her a lot too), then it is Molly (sister) and her husband Casey, then Cliff who is married to my other sister, Shana.
See this rainbow jello salad... about ten years ago my friend Stacey Hansen taught me how to make this and I have made it every year since for Thanksgiving, once a year is enough! It takes FOREVER to make! You have to set each layer for 25 minutes each. Every color has a cloudy and a clear layer... but it sure is yummy, even with all those flavors!
3 comments:
Ok, I know it says CRU JONES keeps leaving the comments, but it's me, Jaynee. Rob signed in to his blog using my computer... LOL Just to clarify... don't want you to think that Rob went to Twilight and loved it!! LOL
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! How fun! I can't believe it's already come and gone and now it's DECEMBER! Craziness!
Looks like fun. wish i was there!
Looks like a great Thanksgiving! I'll have to get the jello salad recipe-sounds yummy. I like your new background by the way.
Post a Comment