Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy sixteen years, Toddy!

Todd and I met at Washington State University 17 years and two months ago.  We have lived in Pullman Washington, Fair Oaks California, Hillsboro Oregon, Swindon England, Portland Oregon and now in the Seattle Washington area.  We are good friends and enjoy spending time together.  I'd rather be with him and my family instead of a "Girls night out".  I love that he chooses to spend time with us, his family.  He is a hard worker, is always trying to get me on a budget, but doesn't make me.  He wants to go to Hawaii or Mexico and take us with him.  He is a wonderful father and husband and is so easy to get along with.  He is athletic, he thinks he is funny (he he), and will cook occasionally (the kids love "Dad's pasta"), is smart and has common sense.  What I love the most is that he is hunky, and my kids are good looking because of his genes!  Just kidding...  I love him, and he loves me!  Happy Anniversary Toddy!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Well congratulations you two! That's wonderful! And if I haven't mentioned it yet, I love your blog look! Its beautiful, just like you! Happy Anniversary!

Michelle said...

Todd looks exactly the same now as he did when I met him-- which come to think of it was about seventeen years ago. I remember being so worried that Janae was going to marry him because I thought he was so wrong for her. Funny, huh? I'm glad he was so right for you, and even better-- that he and David became such good friends.

Kelly said...

Toddy...that makes me think of when we lived in CA and Mackenzie would call him that!

kacie said...

16 years. Holy crap thats along time. Hope its twice as long.

lydia moyer said...

nothin like a hunky man holding a sippie cup!! ha ha!

The Wi Family said...

Ahhhhh!! You guys are too cute :)