skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last weekend we went to Lincoln City with Nana, Aunt Louise, and Uncle John. Friday, Todd had to work so we sent the kids on ahead with Nana and the others, and met up in the evening. They said it was beautiful and warm. They played in the sand and swam at the pool. These photos were taken Saturday morning after we checked out of the motel. We walked next door to the main beach and played in the sand. So here is Sydney writing in the sand and Bryant, who pulled the beach wagon around and was getting ready to help Taylor with her castle.
Nana had needed to sit down and so I walked her back near the steps to the beach to sit on this log. Sydney stayed with her and they were watching everyone from there. I headed back to the castle building area and a few minutes later Todd said, "Where is Bryant?". What? Panic, he wasn't anywhere! I started walking towards Nana and Syd and noticed Syd wasn't there anymore... she was on the stairs leading Bryant back down to the beach with his little wagon parked at the bottom! He was headed back to the car looking for us! He wasn't freaking out, out of control like Syd would have been (we loose her all the time), he just had two crocodile tears in his eyes. Hugs and kisses later and once we were all back down at the castle site, I told him how sorry I was and he said, "It's okay Mom." Just like that! Forgiven. I love my little baby!
2 comments:
That is the WORST feeling. I'm glad he was fine.
Yeah, emotionally, boys are WAAAAAAY easier!
Post a Comment