Saturday we drove north to visit our "Cousins" and to exchange Christmas gifts... we had a hard time making the time to get together with our crazy schedules. We received a chocolate fountain and a game, can you say yummmm! They recieved two board games and drinking glasses! This was a fun, late Christmas for everyone. The weather was...not raining, and Taylor and R. disappeared into the woods out back for the whole afternoon. They said they had made a fort, if it is still there next time we go I'll get a photo. They were covered in mud. Sydney and A. had fun with pet shops and drawing. Bryant played with B.'s toys that were new to him. And the Moms and Dads got to go out to eat some yummy Indian food! Thanks for a fun day!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Christmas in March...Really?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I simply cannot tell you how jealous I am. Oh, and thanks for posting the photo. It's the first time I've seen the couch. I like it.
bryents so cute!
Post a Comment