Earlier this week Bry and I went to the grocery store and we bought doughnuts for Dad and the kids (I don't like them). I told Bryant he would have to wait until he ate lunch before he could eat his. So, he ate and then played and then remembered his doughnut. Meanwhile, Todd had come downstairs looking for something to eat for lunch and ate the doughnut we had bought for him... Can you guess where this is going? I went to get Bryant his doughnut and it was missing! I asked Todd where had Bryant's doughnut had gone, "Oh, it was his?", was his reply. When I broke the bad news to Bry, he was devastated! The next couple of days, he would say..."We go to the store and get doughnuts and Dad don't eat it!" Here he is eating his doughnut today before Dad could eat it!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Been there so many times. Once my kids went to bed crying on Halloween, "Mom, please don't let Dad eat all our chocolate!" Nate felt bad after that.
how funny! We like donughts at our house but rarely eat them.
I LOVE donuts! But I'm very picky about them. MAPLE BARS from Albertson's have to be the very best thing in the entire world!!!
Bryant sounds like such a fun little guy! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment