Oh, we had a fun April Fools Day! It started out snowing all morning and melted almost as fast as it landed. I thought about putting plastic spiders in the girls sandwiches or chips, but thought better of it as they then would refuse to eat their food...
Today we had Bryant's first friend birthday party and it was so much fun! The kids each made their own pizza, had soda, cupcake and icecream cone, played, played a game, played, took their turn at the pinata, and played some more. I decided since Todd wasn't here to just sit the pinata on the floor and let them have at it (I usually have him hold it)- worked great! Everyone got a turn and then Bryant wacked it hard right in the middle and split it in two, I then dumped the candy and they all sat around really nicely picking out what each wanted. Nothing like older children do... grabbing everything in sight! So different. We had four girls and one boy, plus Bryant. It was fun to see the major differences between boys and girls and how they play and get along! This is how he acted when everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to him!

4 comments:
So much fun!! Wish we could be there. Tell Bryant happy birthday for us.
You guys sure know how to party! How fun!! He's so cute!
Happy Birthday Bryant!
-Caitlin Sirrine
We had a great time!! Happy Birthday Bryant!!!!
Post a Comment