Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Sydney is happy with her basket items and please don't look at the rest of the family room as it is a mess!  Remember we just got back from vacation and destruction follows my children wherever they go!

This year Todd got a basket and the kids saw what was in his and forgot about anything else in the world.  He got Mario Kart and two steering wheels!  Nice bed head Tay!
See what I mean about the smudge in the middle of the photo?  Bry's finger print!  Easter outfits from Nana and Papa and Wii steering wheels!
Todd and I both took naps and when I woke up and came downstairs I saw this!  Close up, his face is all smooshed against the chair.  When he woke up he got sick all over this chair and everything around it!  Gross!  Good thing Todd was home to clean it up!  I gag myself silly and can't do it!  I try, but I really can't handle it at all.  Too much candy and not enough good stuff!  Then later he got sick again and then Sydney got sick, at least he made it to the throw up bowl and she made it to the toilet!  Great way to end Easter... sick and early to bed!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Being sick at Easter is awful! Kimball was throwing up all day last year! It was nice to have him healthy this year! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time at the "resort!" I am jealous!