Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break part two

I don't know how to show more than five photos per blog entry...  so here are some more from our trip east.  As I was downloading I noticed that there is a small blurry spot near the middle of the photos...Bryant likes to squeeze his finger in the lense opening on my camera, the little stinker!  Here is Todd and some of the kids on a paddle boat.  I guess in the summer they have a few more things to take out onto the water.  This was the second week of opening for the new season and they were starting to clean up and repair the resort.  Opening fishing day for the Sun Lake is in two weeks.  The kids were bummed that the pool was empty, oh, it had a log in it but no water.
In this photo, Bryant is in mid air after making a putt!

Eating lunch and how do you like the backwards helmets on the boys?
After our Easter egg hunt.  The lake is just past all the brown reeds behind the children.

1 comment:

LunaMoonbeam said...

After you load your first 5 photos, go back and load 5 more. Does that make sense?