For all of you with little children... this is what happens when they grow up and won't wear cute matching Easter dresses anymore!
Back to my original point. The Easter Bunny! My kids still believe, and in Santa too. This week I did some basket filler shopping and put the bag in my closet. The kids know they are not to go in my closet snooping. I do understand they are kids still, and will sneak, I did it. So, Sydney was helping Todd look for his wallet that he had put in a spot that he knew he wouldn't forget, he did, and so we were all looking for it yesterday morning. On the way to school Sydney asked me, "Mom, what are those toys in that bag in your closet for?" Why were you in my closet Syd... "looking for Dad's wallet that's all." Ugh! So this morning I asked her what she saw in the bag and she said she didn't see anything, that she didn't look. Maybe she just saw through the bag... hmmmmmmmm. So now what do I do? Do I return the items or just say what the heck, if you saw, oh well. When they say they don't believe, that is when the Easter bunny and/or Santa stops bringing them goodies and presents... (I think I believe her though...) What would you do?
When I download my photos and then go back to rotate them, it still comes out this way on the blog.... sorry, just turn your computer or your head please.
3 comments:
I'm having picture issues also. If you use Picasa you can put the pictures on your blog straight from the program and then they will be rotated correctly. Unfortunately for me, my Picasa isn't working so well right now. Ugh.
Hmmmm... I obviously don't have any first hand experience with your dilemma. Kaylin doesn't even know what the Easter Bunny is yet. I say that you should use different toys if you can and save the toys in the closet for next year or give them as gifts. My mom always had a stash of things we could give at birthday parties in her closet. Good luck!
LOL! That's hilarious! I love the 'matching Easter outfits'!! LOL
Honestly, if I was in this situation, I would return them and get new stuff. But something you must know about me is that I return about 98% of everything I buy!! LOL I know they'll find the truth out eventually, but it doesn't hurt to prolong it!!
Afterthought: if you bought the stuff all at different stores then I say it's not worth the effort! :)
Good luck!
I had this problem with Dylan at Christmas. He was supposed to wait in the car while I did a quick "Santa shopping" stop. He came in, and said he didn't look, but knew everything I bought. I couldn't take the stuff back because it was the only place that sold the doll I needed for Josie, so I ended up telling him the Santa secret. He is four years older than I was when I stopped believing. I figured was time. I swore him to secrecy, but two days later, Ethan and Mazie each said there was no Santa. When I asked why they thought that, they said Dylan told them. So, I guess I'd vote for taking the stuff back or using it as gifts later for birthday parties.
Post a Comment