I decided to be brave and be a chaperone for Taylor's sixth grade field trip. The original trip was to a play in January, but it was snowed out and cancelled. Yesterday we hopped on a bus and headed down to the pier in Seattle. With 600 sixth graders from our school, and other schools too, it was a crazy place! I saw one small family and told them they had picked the wrong day to come to the Aquarium. She agreed, and said she has just been running them over with her stroller!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Seattle Aquarium Field Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
looks like fun, I get to do that tomarrow with Meagans 3rd grade class.
600 6th graders...you ARE a brave woman!
Fun! I just remembered I never finished my email back to you. I need to do that since you live in my old stomping grounds now! We're up there all the time. We'll have to see you some time, that would be fun :)
Post a Comment