WOW! I am pretty sure that Eden contributed to some of the 'before' pic. I should have brought her over earlier that day to help create the 'after' pic. Sydney is like Eden-- too busy to keep things 'clean'. Cleanliness is overrated anyway.
Hi! I am married to my best friend and mother to three fun, energized children. My oldest is a sophomore in highschool, my middle child is a seventh grader in middle school and my youngest is a second grader, Yikes! One in every school.
3 comments:
WOW! I am pretty sure that Eden contributed to some of the 'before' pic. I should have brought her over earlier that day to help create the 'after' pic. Sydney is like Eden-- too busy to keep things 'clean'. Cleanliness is overrated anyway.
WOW!
Wanted you to know I have a giveaway on my site going until Friday night. theprovidentwoman.com click on the giveaway in the far right side bar.
Syd--I'm both impressed with the before and the after picture! :)
Post a Comment