skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is Taylor's friend Zoe's older brother, Tyler. He came by an awful lot this summer to play, as did his sister. He is a really nice, good boy, who is a freshman this year in HIGHSCHOOL!!! I finally asked Taylor if he liked her and she said, "Yeah". So I asked her how she found out, had he told her, had his sister told her? "Mom, it's pretty obvious..." was all she said. She doesn't like him any more than a friend, but in a couple of years she'll be in highschool...please don't grow up Taylor! I am not ready for all of this! Here they are rotating the tires on the go cart. I will say she looked like that all year long... since school has started this year though, she is making sure her hair is combed and looking nicer...she just never cared before. I'm in big time trouble!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... My little beehive! I'm so not looking forward to all of that either---I know I've got a while yet. Tay's a good girl I'm sure it'll be fun!
there must be something in the air...Tanner headed off to mutual the other night with "styled" hair. Neither Doug or I said a word about it...we don't want to spoil a good thing!
Post a Comment