Everyone in our family knows when we see Nana everyone gets a present, even if it isn't your birthday... we love Nana! Everyone got a dollar store light up light saber, three of which are already broken by Bryant. We visited, opened gifts, had cake and pie and then dinner at Red Robin, a tradition of ours.
Taylor received a frog quilt with a minky blanket on the back.
Sydney received music fabric that Nana is going to make into a quilt for her bedroom.
Bryant received a Star Wars blanket and cookie cutters, which we are using tonight and I'll let you know how it goes! Way too cute!
Taylor also received a new motor for her go-kart from Nana and Louise. Now to decide whether to replace the one she has already or to buy a new go-kart frame to go with the new motor and have two go-karts... hmmmmm, what's a girl to do?

2 comments:
Happy Birthday again Taylor!!! So fun to be able to drag it out :) I hope we get to see the go-cart in action this summer! I've heard lots about it!
happy bday Taylor!! You guys have had a lot of bdays lately! Looks like she got some great gifts too. When I asked her what she got all she would say is "stuff"!! :)
Post a Comment